Command the Road in Style and Comfort!
The Gran Tourismo is alluringly sophisticated with exhilarating performance resulting in the ultimate touring machine. With a nod to the original Tour, the GT is the culmination of over 20 years of continuous innovation and customer feedback, resulting in the most comfortable and best handling TerraTrike to date!
The Y-frame design adds strength while allowing for additional heel clearance and ease in getting in and out. The new triangulated rear end adds pedaling efficiency, better aerodynamics, reduced pedal steer and lower center of gravity so that you "stick" to the road even at higher speeds. The GT also comes standard with a 24" rear wheel for higher top-end speeds, smoother rolling over bumps and retaining momentum. The Gran Tourismo also features an extended seat frame with an upgraded seat mesh, contoured to give additional support and comfort and padded in "all the right places!" This is by far the most comfortable seat TerraTrike has ever produced!
The depth of the "wet" paint colors is stunning and limited edition colors will be offered periodically. The Gran Tourismo is the perfect trike for a cross-country adventure, your daily commute, or a leisurely trail ride to your favorite destination.
- The Gran Tourismo utilizes an external derailleur system.
Extended Seat Pan:
- The Gran Tourismo has an extended seat pan and the Comfort Mesh seat for increased lateral support.
Trigger Bars & Shifters:
- Offset ergonomic handlebars accommodate most trigger shifters.
- The new rear triangle frame design adds efficiency to every pedal stoke It also provides an excellent platform for mounting a variety of bags and accessories.
Chro-Moly Steel Frame:
- Chro-moly steel provides the perfect balance of stiffness efficiency and comfort.
Premium Steering Stack:
- The premium steering stack features angular contact bearings and bushings for a tunable steering feel.
|Frame||4130 Chromoly SteelMaterial|
|Wheels||TerraTrike Black Single Wall|
|Tires||Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20/24 X 1.75|
|Crankset||FSA Tempo Double 165mm 34/50T|
|Shifters||Shimano Alivio Trigger|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano 11-34 9 Speed|
|Chain||KMC Z99 9-Speed|
|Saddle||6061 T6 Aluminum|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Midnight / One Size||852675046902||TT800503-01||210000075470|
|Moab Orange / One Size||852675046933||TT800503-04||210000083049|