Looking for a bike that soars as well as it sprints? Look no further than the Epic EVO Expert.
Wheels up or head down, the Epic EVO Expert's masterful blending of inspired handling, capable geometry and laser-focused pedaling efficiency makes sure no rider ever has to make the decision between fast and fun.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we've worked overtime to make sure it's been implemented in a way that'll have you saying ‘Whoa!' as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic's standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO's new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It's also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO's handling characteristics.
SRAM's high-flying GX Eagle AXS group handles shifting duties, while RockShox's SID Select+ is firmly in charge of takeoffs and landings with it's capable Charger 2 RL damper.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO's FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO's headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Suspension up front comes courtesy of RockShox's SID Select+ 120-millimeter fork, featuring their Charger 2 RL Damper with two-postion compression adjustment for impressive pedaling efficiency while the DebonAir spring offers easy tuning and consistent feel throughout the entire range of travel.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||175||175||175|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||100||125||125||150||150|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||760||760||760||760||760|
|Stem Length (mm)||60||60||60||60||60|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143||143||143|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||95||95||100||115||135|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|BB Height (mm)||326||336||336||336||336|
|BB Drop (mm)||46||36||36||36||36|
|Fork Length, Full (mm)||530||530||530||530||530|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||44||44||44||44||44|
|Front Center (mm)||672||697||729||759||792|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||438||438||438||438||438|
|Bike Standover Height (mm)||760||779||781||793||804|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||375||400||430||470||520|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74.8°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal (mm)||536||567||602||629||659|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10" - 5'1"||155 - 165cm|
|Small||5'2" - 5'5"||155 - 165cm|
|Medium||5'5" - 5'10"||165 - 175cm|
|Large||5'10" - 6'1"||175 - 185cm|
|X-Large||6'1" - 6'4"||185 - 196cm|
|Frame||FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel|
|Fork||Rockshox SID Select+, Charger 2 RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SID LUXE Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm|
|Rims||Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h|
Front: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
Rear: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet, 12x148mm thru axle, XD freehub body, 28h straight-pull
|Spokes||DT Swiss Comp Race|
|Tires||Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, DUB, 32t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Handlebars||Specialized Alloy, 20mm rise, 35mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, 30.9, 100/125/150 Travel, 0mm offset|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Carbon/Gold Ghost Pearl/Pearl / Large||888818860821||94823-3004||210000082240|